Thursday, May 7, 2009

Zombie Attack!

Who doesn't like to see zombies? I guess if they are attacking, its not fun to see them...

**I guess there was a zombie outbreak, and if you got bitten (or even scratched by a zombie) you could become a zombie. There wasn't a cure, people were becoming zombies left at right.

I think I was with a number of friends, but they slowly died off. All i really remember was when it was just me and my friend Nathan left. We were locked up in my house in California. As long as the zombies couldn't see you, they wouldn't attack. We were safe inside the house.

I don't remember when this was, but I thought I found a zombie in the basement, it was a guy and his head was bulging and throbbing. I tried to hit him a few times with something (a bucket maybe, I don't remember) but I couldn't kill him. Nathan said he wasn't a zombie yet, and if we found a doctor and a clean brain, we could save him (I guess there weren't many humans left, almost everyone was zombies). I believe he became a zombie and we had to kill him before we could call a doctor.

All the sudden my brother walked in the house, and he had been Zombiefied! But it was strange, because he could still talk, and still retained some of his memories. We figured out the only way to kill him would be to cut out his throat. I guess if he couldn't speak, he would die? So i grabbed onto my brother, held is head down, and Nathan found a kitchen knife. My brother was trying to move his head and bit us, but Nathan continued to cut at his throat. Finally one of my brother's bites landed on Nathan's hand as he was cutting. We knew it was the end, Nathan would be a zombie in not too long. I got cut on my hand with the knife after he passed it to me, and i got zombie blood in my cut. I didn't know if that would count and make me a zombie or not.

Nathan went to wash his hand, and while he was gone, my brother started talking to me, saying how we wouldn't make it out alive, we were all going to die. Then, as I was holding his head, his neck stretched like a rubber and as his body ran to open the door. I was terrified, once that door was open, zombies would see humans inside and rush us. My brother made it to the door and opened it.

We had to run away from the house. The zombies would get us in enclosed spaces. We were running, and eventually made it to a bridge (under the bridge at least, I remember looking in the water and seeing really bright goldfish for some reason). Just then, Nathan started to turn into a zombie. Close by zombies started to attack him and eat him as he was turning. I remember looking at him in horror, and I realized I was the only human left. The entire world was zombies, I was the only survivor.

I pulled out a gun, held it to my head, and pulled the trigger....

I woke up
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that is weird. I awoke from my dream by killing myself. That is the weirdest ending to a dream I have EVER had. Who shoots themselves in the head in their dreams??

I wrote down a few keywords in a notebook when I awoke from that dream, so I could remember it in the morning.

I guess I had a few other dreams too, but I don't remember much. Here are the few clips i remember

1)It was the top of a mountain, and there was this huge dude (like from the movie 300). It was his mountain top castle. He wanted to show us a dragon he had captured. He grabbed this huge chains, and started pulling them in. Soon a big dragon came into view. It was trying to fly away, but he had chains attached to him, and our Roman friend was pulling him in. (there was also a mall with stores in the top of this mountain, everything was made of marble

2) I guess I was in some movie, and it was an after party for the movie release, and other stars were there (lots of purple and blue lights). Some big shot actor was asking me if in my future movies, I'd be willing to do nudity. I said I didn't think so, and he called me an amateur.

3) something about some elite forces fighting squad that fought sorcerers and monsters (in like fantasy type setting). There was some dude flying around on a rope trying to kill people. It was like a kite, but the lower in altitude he got, the harder it was for him to keep in the air. He made this smoke waves go across the grass field we were fighting in. Every time the waves went by, he was able to dive down low (i guess it created some kind up upward force he could fly above easier)

I wish i remember more about #1, and #3! Those might have been some crazy dreams too

No comments:

Post a Comment