Tuesday, May 5, 2009

In Panama.....kinda

At one point I remembered part of this. But not much anymore. Ill try to piece it together

**I was in Panama, visiting with friends. I was going to go meet up with my friend Isabel. I was staying in a house across the street from he(which i think is my apartment I'm living in right now).

(I said I can only remember parts of it)

For some reason I'm laying on the ground (half dirt, half cement)in the back of our garage. I could see Isabel with some of her friends in their yard. They were all in swimsuits and sun bathing. I was also in a swimsuit..and for some reason I wanted to dry off AND get a tan before I went over to meet with her.

They noticed me, and tried to get me to go over to their yard, but for some weird reason, I didn't want to get up. So they all came over to me. And then my sister was there, and I had to introduce Isabel to my sister. I did the introductions (even though I didn't know her friends), and I started to speak to them in Spanish, but they all spoke English fine. But my sister..well..she tried to be nice and wanted to say something simple in English they could understand. I don't remember what she said, but it was something like "nice to meet you, you're ugly......" She didn't finish her sentence, so she ended up insulting all of them.

I finally decided to get dressed and go over to Isabel's place and hang out with her and her friends. I wanted to bring some chips and also a photo book (not sure why). Every time i tried to pick up the bag of chips (salt and vinegar lays..I wasn't sure if they would like them) the bag ripped open and spilled everywhere.

I kept trying to pick up the chips, but it was taking a long time. I kept looking out the window to see if Isabel was still sitting on her chair in the yard. I guess I had to get my stuff and go to her house before she went inside, or I wouldn't be able to see her again.

After 2 hours of trying to pick up the chips, I still hadn't left my house. She was still outside, but it was getting dark, and I was going to lose my chance to go hang out that night. Why are chips so hard to pick up, why does the bag keep ripping??(it felt like 5 minutes trying to pick them up, but 2 hours passed)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Very weird. I'm obviously going to panama in a few weeks, so that is on the top of my mind. Weird Isabel is in there since I haven't met her yet (i will in 2 weeks), but I guess it just shows I'm nervous about the meeting? Since she is going to be taking me to a number of different places, and picking me up from the airport, maybe my brain thinks she won't like me after seeing me at the airport, and then she won't want to take me to places in Panama.

Mah brain is crazy, that's all I can say!

(That's Isabel by the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment