Wednesday, December 2, 2009

long time coming...

I am normally forgetting all my dreams before I remember to write anything down, but I remember a few tidbits from last night.

I had two dreams, the first was kinda a nightmare..but not really scary. I guess it was just about ghosts.

I was watching from a third person perspective, so I wasn't he focus of the dream. It was some blonde girl..but I'm not sure who. She was being haunted, but it seemed like the ghosts just tried to stop her from doing things, from going places. They would keep her from opening doors, or doing simple tasks. I can't remember i saw ghosts, or everything that happened.
All I really remember was that the dream seemed to last for days, and this person was learning to cope with being haunted, and even began to force the ghosts out of her way. I only really remember something right before I woke up, where the ghosts stopped a door and wouldn't let her through the door. She ordered them to let her through the door, and was able to force the ghost(s) to let her by.

Kinda weird. I just remember a little scared when I woke up, cause who likes thinking about the possibility of ghosts, alone in the middle of the night?

The second dream.. I was a fireman. I have no clue what I was doing, but I know some weird things went on. Maybe because I saw a house burning down the other day, it made me dream of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment