Friday, December 4, 2009

Weird...roomate dreams?

Still not remembering much..but I think i had two separate dreams last night..both about roommates.

My first dream.. I came back to my house, and Jake had moved his bed into my room, he wanted to share a room! He said he was going to rent out his room to someone and we could save money. I just remember thinking "WHAT THE HELL!?" I dont want to share a room with anyone.

My other dream had a friend who I haven't seen since I was about 12 years old. For some reason he either lived with me, or an apartment next to me. He had decided he wanted to rent his room out to a bunch of midgets. He said they wouldn't take up much space, and that he could save a ton on rent if he got like 4 midget roommates all sharing his room. He even took out an add in a magazine advertising he wanted multiple midget roommates. He also had a girfriend, who I think he beat up (and she beat him up too). I remember wanting to check to see if she was alright, to make sure she didn't get beat up too much

No comments:

Post a Comment